As an Outside Sales Representative (TEMP) for Acosta Berg you'll have the chance to influence an entire industry. How's that for impact? We are looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our winning team. You will act as the primary customer contact by executing market strategy, selling, and promoting a leading manufacturer of consumer goods in the Hudson County and Staten Island market areas.
We offer: Job Stability, Set Schedule, Team Setting, Paid Time Off and Benefits
Acosta provides paid time off and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k options to both FT and PT associates. An Employee Assistance Program includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced and happy life.
· Stimulate market growth through coverage of independent Retail C-Stores that are supplied by cash & carry and c-store distributors in assigned geography
· Manage sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
· Conduct professional product presentations to current and prospective Retail customers
· Place product orders and expand product offerings to retailers by selling initial fill into store by selling product off company supplied van
· Achieving sales goals and brand building presence
· Building lasting relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert consumer insights and advice
· Utilize iPad technology for reporting all inventory/sales made daily and weekly
· Consistently demonstrating company values in all business interactions
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
· Route/Territory sales experience preferred
· Professional sales approach
· Knowledgeable and passionate about exceptional client service and exceeding sales goals
· Outgoing and assertive personality
· Exceptional time management skills, excellent communication skills and organizational skills required
· iPad technology skills
· Trip planning skills and comfort with driving a commercial van (Ford Transit Connect or similar)
· Valid driver's license required
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)
Acosta Group, in good faith, believes that this posted range of compensation is the accurate range for this role at the time of this posting. Acosta Group may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range depending on candidate qualifications and locations in New York. This range may be modified in the future
The wage range for this position is $41,000.00 to $44,000.00 anually commensurate with experience.