Do you have what it takes to be a Retail Account Manager with Acosta?
Do you enjoy working independently? Are you confident in selling & delivering results? Are you able to build relationships quickly with store leadership and associates alike?
If so, this position may be a great fit for you. In this role you will be responsible for increasing sales volume through perfect on shelf execution and product availability for Ken's Foods.
What’s in it for you?
We offer: Job Stability, Set Schedule, and a Team Setting.
What will you do?
This position involves excellent relationship building skills, increasing shelf presence of Ken's Foods items, resolving out of stock issues, product merchandising and utilizing data to fix problems and implement action plans within a territory of up to 40 stores locations (so a valid driver’s license is necessary). Travel and mileage reimbursements are included.
What you bring to the table…
• 1+ years of relevant experience within Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) preferred
• Solid background of relationship building and overcoming obstacles to improve sales
• Passion and energy to overcome shelf availability opportunities at store level every day
• Hands on mentality to resolve and execute at store level to seek favorable solutions
• Persuasive presentation skills, resilience, determination, and flexibility
• Intermediate ability level in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)