As a Outside Sales Representative (beauty products) for Acosta you'll have the chance to influence an entire industry. How's that for impact? We are looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our winning team. You will act as the primary customer contact by executing market strategy, selling, and promoting a leading manufacturer of consumer goods and beauty products in independent beauty stores and pharmacy chains in the Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk market areas.
We offer: Job Stability, Set Schedule, Team Setting, Paid Time Off and Benefits
Acosta provides paid time off and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k options to both FT and PT associates. An Employee Assistance Program includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced and happy life.
**$1500 SIGN ON BONUS**
-You will be paid $750 after 6 months of active employment, and another $750 after 1 year of continuous active employment.
· Stimulate market growth through coverage of pharmacy chains and independent beauty stores.
· Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory, observing stock levels, prompting store managers to reorder when supply is low.
· Verification that merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement. This includes setup, as well as the stocking, fronting, facing, and rotating of the manufacturer's products.
· Introduce new product promotions, gain agreement and support from the store managers, secure preferred product placement, re-merchandise, place signage, and generate product awareness with management and employees.
· Manage sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
· Conduct professional product presentations to current and prospective Retail customers
· Place product orders and expand product offerings to retailers
· Achieving sales goals and brand building presence
· Building lasting relationships with store managers by providing expert consumer insights and advice
· Utilize iPad technology for reporting all inventory/sales made daily and weekly
· Consistently demonstrating company values in all business interactions
Work Experience Requirements:
· Route, field, or beauty sales experience a plus
· Professional sales approach
· Knowledgeable and passionate about exceptional client service and exceeding sales goals
· Outgoing and assertive personality
· Exceptional time management skills, excellent communication skills and organizational skills required
· iPad technology skills
· MUST have a valid driver's license & reliable vehicle
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)