The Retail Coverage Merchandiser provides retail sales merchandising, completes special projects and builds strong relationships with store managers to help increase sales for our clients.
• Cover a set territory of retailers to make store visits representing Coca-Cola, Hostess and Voortman brands
• Assist store managers on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
• Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
• Works independently to make store visits to ensure merchandising coverage goals are met.
• Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
• Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
• Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved modular integrity.
• Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent.
• Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
• Advocate for the client through sales opportunities, shelf work and building relationships through store managers
• Prior retail experience preferred, but not required
• Strong demonstration of the following core competencies: Quality Commitment, Detail Oriented; Customer Service, and Communication Skills
• Comfortably using technology such as a tablet
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and ability to drive a car for extended periods of time.
• Effective communication and relationship building skills
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
What Acosta Offers
• Flexible schedules and no weekend work
• Job Stability - Acosta is a full-service sales, marketing and service company established in 1927. With over 90 years of experience, we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands and are a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)