Our Dedicated Retail Coverage Teams represent major brands within major grocery store chains by driving product availability. Your merchandising activities will connect customers with the brands they love. Flexible schedules and no weekend work.
• Cover a set territory of retailers to make store visits representing Hostess and Voortman brands
• Assist store managers on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
• Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
• Works independently to make store visits to ensure merchandising coverage goals are met.
• Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
• Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
• Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved modular integrity.
• Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent.
• Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
• Advocate for the client through sales opportunities, shelf work and building relationships through store managers
What we need from you?
Do you have retail and/or merchandising experience? We are looking for self-starters that have a strong attention to detail and works well in independent situations. You must possess excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with teams and business partners.
This job posting covers the general job duties for our Retail Coverage Merchandiser position and does not imply that these are the only tasks required. Acosta’s Team will go over any questions you have regarding the above during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO Acosta will consider all qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)