Field Sales Associate closes sales through face-to-face interaction with customers based within assigned sales territories
1. Make a significant positive impact on sales and improving the consumer buying experience
2. Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of all client products & services (subject matter expert) to educate in-store personnel through effective sales training including demonstrations, role play and side-by-side selling
3. Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel and client vendors/partners
4. Expand brand presence through effective and creative merchandising, maintain brand image and planogram compliance at defined locations
5. Identify sales barriers/challenges – problem solve at store level and escalate unresolved issues through proper channels
6. Gather and report on competitive intelligence including, but not limited to: sales tactics, price moves, promotions, new products, merchandising materials, compensation and store support
7. Sell-in additional brands at existing locations and grow distribution through new business development
8. Complete call reports, administrative tasks, and on-going personal training accurately and in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
9. Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
10. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Related work experience may be substituted for some educational requirements
3. 1 – 3 years of sales experience.
4. Experience in data reporting and analysis preferred.
5. Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills – effective in one-on-one and group settings;
6. Works well independently as a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player
7. Persuasive, outgoing, friendly, confident – relationship builder
8. Meticulous attentional to detail and follow up
9. Conducts business with integrity and maintains strong business ethics
10. Ability to travel within defined territory.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)