Reset Merchandisers are responsible for representing Acosta by effectively working in teams to perform reset work. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals through executing objectives as set forth by their manager to achieve superior in-store results. Overall execution of assigned projects, with strong attention to detail, are required for success.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
• Reading and implementation of plan-o-grams
o Moving and/or relocate product
o Code date checking for expiration
o Removing discontinued/clearance items
o Placement and stocking of new item plus outs
• Review shelf measurements for correct height and width
• Moving/Removing or installing racks and shelves.
• Proper tagging of all merchandise.
Work Experience Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
• Must be able to lift boxes weighing 15-40 pounds.
• Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e., refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
• Must be able to speak, hear, have good vision and dexterous use of both hands.
• Must be able to walk/stand for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, reach, pull, grasp and stand on a daily basis.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with others and comfortably interact with the public.
• Must be able to use electronic technology to check schedule, clock in/out and check email daily.
• Must have professional appearance & demeanor, adhere to dress code.
Must have a car, valid Driver’s License, active auto insurance in your name.
Background Check required
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)