At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). These Retail Coverage Merchandisers represent our clients in major retailers.
What we offer!
• Job Stability - Acosta is a full-service sales, marketing and service company established in 1927. With over 90 years of experience, we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands. We are a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada.
Why the Retail Merchandiser job?
• Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
• Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
• Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
• Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram integrity.
• Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent.
• Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
• Are the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and shelf work through building relationships through stores and…
• So much more!
• Have a High School Diploma or GED.
• You are experienced, comfortable, and able to utilize technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions to build displays.
• Enjoy being physically active and can lift 60 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
• Experience with a palette jack a plus.
• Have a valid driver’s license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car to and from multiple locations throughout your workday.
• You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
• If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already, even better!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)