The Retail Client Merchandiser is responsible for all activities associated with Ken’s brand. This includes building displays, increase sales, market share and profit by calling on assigned stores and executing objectives. Build and maintain strong relationship with Ken’s Account Team, stores and management. Brand Ambassador for Ken’s in store while educating and selling stores on new and existing products, displays and HQ programs. Build displays, maintain distribution, and place coupons (IRC’s) on Ken’s products.
• Maintain Full Distribution - Achieve competitively superior in store presence by maintaining & growing Ken’s Distribution through New Launches, Void closures, shelf compliance, IRC/POS placement etc.;
• Ensure in store display events are executed per plan/ad – new items speed to shelf, selling and securing secondary display locations against ad features;
• Increase sales, market share and profit by calling on retail management while building relationships/partnerships to accomplish objectives;
• Meets and exceeds client expectations regarding retail sales coverage and sales productivity/goals in assigned territory while working in collaboration with Account Team and Acosta supervisor/manager;
• Effectively use knowledge of customer/market, information/selling tools provided by Account team, and technology to accomplish objectives/goals and identify & capitalize client/customer opportunities;
• Provide information on local competitive activity, in-store conditions/successes; customer feedback/needs to help drive retail results;
• Special projects/other duties as assigned;
• Follows Acosta policies in performance of job;
• Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
• Other duties as assigned
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.