PAY: Your hourly rate is based on experience and location.
AVERAGE HOURS PER WEEK: Our full-time roles work between 30-40 hours per week; however, weekly hours may fluctuate based on product needs.
SHIFT: Shifts vary and may be on weekdays and/or weekends.
The Lead Retail Service Merchandiser takes pride in presenting Acosta and our clients in a positive way. You will serve as a team lead for the organization and execution of project-based work while building relationships with store leadership. In this role, you will properly implement plan-o-grams, build displays, stock products and complete audits of merchandise.
• Serve as a team leader in the organization and execution of project work. Effectively partner with store personnel for the scheduling and communication of project work.
• Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete project work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology.
• Perform duties such as maintaining store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack outs, restocks, and reorders as necessary.
• Possess strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
• Have reliable transportation (we reimburse for milage!) and access to internet.
We are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands. Many of our relationships originated over 50 years ago and continue to thrive today due to the exceptional value and client service we provide. In addition to having long-standing relationships with high-profile brands and we also enjoy partnerships with leading retailers including Kroger, Walmart, Costco, and Target and brands like Coca-Cola, Kraft-Heinz, Campbell’s, and P&G.
Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.