The Retail Coverage Merchandiser provides retail sales merchandising, completes special projects and builds strong relationships with store managers to help increase sales for our clients.
• Cover a set territory of retailers to make store visits representing Coca-Cola, Hostess and Voortman brands
• Assist store managers on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
• Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
• Works independently to make store visits to ensure merchandising coverage goals are met.
• Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
• Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
• Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved modular integrity.
• Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent.
• Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
• Advocate for the client through sales opportunities, shelf work and building relationships through store managers
• Prior retail experience preferred, but not required
• Strong demonstration of the following core competencies: Quality Commitment, Detail Oriented; Customer Service, and Communication Skills
• Comfortably using technology such as a tablet
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and ability to drive a car for extended periods of time.
• Effective communication and relationship building skills
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
What Acosta Offers
• Flexible schedules and no weekend work
• Paid Time Off - Acosta provides paid time off for both FT and PT associates.
• Benefits - Acosta offers all FT and PT associates a complete core benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options.
• Acosta also offers several voluntary benefits to both FT and PT associates including life, disability, critical illness and more.
• Acosta offers both FT and PT associates a 401(k) savings plan.
• Acosta provides an Employee Assistance Program to all FT and PT employees, which includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced and happy life.
• Job Stability - Acosta is a full-service sales, marketing and service company established in 1927. With over 90 years of experience, we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands and are a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.