Our Dedicated Retail Coverage Teams represent major brands within major grocery store chains by driving product availability. Your merchandising activities will connect customers with the brands they love. Flexible schedules and no weekend work
Learn more about the day in the life of an Acosta Merchandiser:
Reward and more….
We are offering competitive pay, along with retention bonuses, medical and dental benefits, paid time off, and 401(k) matching. Other rewards include discounts with General Motors, Sprint, AT&T, Microsoft, Dell, General Electric and many more. There may be opportunities for advancement for high performing team members.
What’s in store?
• Cover a set territory of retailers to make store visits representing one of the world’s largest CPG brands – no weekend work
• Works independently to make store visits to ensure merchandising coverage goals are met
• Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
• Install and place promotional materials as outlined in instructions to ensure product promotions
• Build displays to showcase products
• Complete detailed call notes and upload photos of your completed work with Acosta’s field technology on our device
• Leveraging the support of and sharing best practices with our teams nationwide through closed social media groups and a variety of communication channels.
What we need from you?
Do you have retail and/or merchandising experience? We are looking for self-starters that have a strong attention to detail and works well in independent situations. You must possess excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with teams and business partners.
This job posting covers the general job duties for our Retail Coverage Merchandiser position and does not imply that these are the only tasks required. Acosta’s Team will go over any questions you have regarding the above during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO Acosta will consider all qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.