As a Outside Sales Representative (pharmacy) for Acosta you'll have the chance to influence an entire industry. How's that for impact? We are looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our winning team. You will act as the primary customer contact by executing market strategy, selling, and promoting a leading manufacturer of consumer goods and beauty products in independent beauty stores and pharmacy chains in the Manhattan market.
We offer: Job Stability, Set Schedule, Team Setting, Paid Time Off and Benefits
Acosta provides paid time off and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k options to both FT and PT associates. An Employee Assistance Program includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced and happy life.
**$1500 SIGN ON BONUS**
-You will be paid $750 after 6 months of active employment, and another $750 after 1 year of continuous active employment.
Acosta/Berg is looking for a Pharmacy Sales Representative with sales and merchandising skills to service independent pharmacies in the NY Metro market. The ideal candidate has strong sales presentation and closing skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and insists on the highest standards in customer satisfaction.
· Build relationships with store management and department managers.
· Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory, observing stock levels, prompting store managers to reorder when supply is low.
· Verification that merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement. This includes setup, as well as the stocking, fronting, facing, and rotating of the manufacturer's products.
· Introduction of new product promotions, gain agreement and support from the store managers, secure preferred product placement, re-merchandise, place signage, and generate product awareness with management and employees.
· Previous route/field/grocery sales experience a plus
· Bilingual - Spanish preferred