PAY: Your hourly rate is based on experience and location.
AVERAGE HOURS PER WEEK: There are 2 schedules, so you can pick which one is better for you! Full-time hours range from 31-37 hours per week and part-time positions are generally less than 20 hours.
SHIFT: You will have some flexibility on weekdays/weekends with an average of 1 hour per visit. In addition, other project-type work is available as needed.
The Retail Merchandiser plays a key role in representing some of the biggest brands and products. In this role, you will take pride in product presentation and positioning and in updating merchandise stock totals to ensure the shelves are ready for shoppers!
• Read and follow plan-o-grams to effectively complete the project and be willing to learn Acosta’s best practices with merchandising.
• Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures, and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
• Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to indicate work availability, receive work documentation and information, manage time and milage (which is reimbursed!).
• Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
• You can carry 20 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• You have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable access to transportation. Acosta does provide mileage reimbursement!
We are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands. Many of our relationships originated over 50 years ago and continue to thrive today due to the exceptional value and client service we provide. In addition to having long-standing relationships with high-profile brands and we also enjoy partnerships with almost every leading retailer and wholesaler, including Kroger, Walmart, Costco, and PetSmart.
Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.