Field Sales Associate closes sales through face-to-face interaction with customers based within assigned sales territories.
We offer: Job Stability, Set Schedule, Team Setting, Paid Time Off and Benefits
Acosta provides paid time off and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k options to both FT and PT associates. An Employee Assistance Program includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced and happy life.
1. Make a significant positive impact on sales and improving the consumer buying experience
2. Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of all client products & services (subject matter expert) to educate in-store personnel through effective sales training including demonstrations, role play and side-by-side selling
3. Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel and client vendors/partners
4. Expand brand presence through effective and creative merchandising, maintain brand image and planogram compliance at defined locations
5. Identify sales barriers/challenges – problem solve at store level and escalate unresolved issues through proper channels
6. Gather and report on competitive intelligence including, but not limited to: sales tactics, price moves, promotions, new products, merchandising materials, compensation and store support
7. Sell-in additional brands at existing locations and grow distribution through new business development
8. Complete call reports, administrative tasks, and on-going personal training accurately and in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
9. Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
10. Other duties as assigned
1. College degree preferred.
2. Related work experience may be substituted for some educational requirements
3. 1 – 3 years of sales experience.
4. Experience in data reporting and analysis preferred.
5. Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills – effective in one-on-one and group settings;
6. Works well independently as a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player
7. Persuasive, outgoing, friendly, confident – relationship builder
8. Meticulous attentional to detail and follow up
9. Conducts business with integrity and maintains strong business ethics
10. Ability to travel within defined territory.