The Retail Client Merchandiser is responsible for all activities associated with the Client's brand. This includes building displays, increase sales, market share and profit by calling on assigned stores and executing objectives. Build and maintain strong relationship with the Client's Account Team and Market Basket stores and management. Brand Ambassador for the Client in store while educating and selling stores on new and existing products, displays and HQ programs. Build displays, maintain distribution and place instant redeemable coupons (IRC’s) on the Client's products.
• Retail or Sales Experience preferred
• Experience utilizing technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices)
• Comfortable with technology, ability to interpret instructions to build displays
• Ability to access the internet, operate a computer, and be familiar with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
• Must have a valid driver’s license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car for an extended period of time.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
• Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
• Must be flexible and willing to participate in ongoing trainings to accommodate the changing needs of the business to ensure your success.
• Must work independently within a team environment, use time efficiently, and demonstrate initiative to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Ability to travel overnight occasionally.
• Must follow Company policies.
• Maintain confidentiality of client and Company information.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Denver Payrate: $15.50
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.