Hiring Now! FT Retail Associates – Walmart for essential grocery workers!
As a Retail Associate on our Team, you will execute product placement, stocking, building displays, selling and completing surveys and audits. Our Associate’s represent our clients across various Walmart retail locations thus a vehicle and driver’s license are required. As a company of exceptional people who take pride in the clients, we are seeking self-starters with strong attention to detail and who work well in independent situations. Candidates with previous retail or sales experience, outgoing personality and the ability to build relationships have success with Acosta! No day is ever the same!
Acosta offers competitive pay, benefits, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
Our Dedicated Retail Teams represent major brands within Walmart stores by driving product availability. Your merchandising activities will connect customers with the brands they love in one of the largest retailers in the world.
Learn more about the day in the life of an Acosta Merchandiser:
Reward and more….
We are offering competitive pay, along with medical and dental benefits, paid time off, weekday/daytime hours, and 401(k) matching. Other rewards include discounts with General Motors, Sprint, AT&T, Microsoft, Dell, General Electric and many more. There may be opportunities for advancement for high performing team members.
• Review Sales Plan for Cycle Priorities.
• Work complete calls focusing on Shelf and Display compliance.
• Review Shelf on Hands and locate product in stockroom to fill Home Location and Displays.
• Review date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram
• Receive marketing and promotional materials
• Install and place promotional materials as outlined in instructions to ensure product promotions
• Build displays to showcase products and new item launches
• Complete detailed call notes and upload photos of your completed work with Acosta’s field technology on our device
• Build relationships with Walmart store management and associates, as well as our Business Partners and Clients
• Leveraging the support of and sharing best practices with our Walmart team nationwide through closed social media groups and a variety of communication channels.
• Increase knowledge by reviewing Acosta educational learning programs.
• Have a High School Diploma or GED.
• You are experienced, comfortable, and able to utilize technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions to build displays.
• Enjoy being physically active and can lift 60 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
• Experience with a palette jack a plus.
• Have a valid driver’s license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car to and from multiple locations throughout your workday.
• You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
• If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already, even better!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.