As an Outside Sales Representative for Acosta Berg you'll have the chance to influence an entire industry. How's that for impact? We are looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our winning team. You will act as the primary customer contact by executing market strategy, selling, and promoting a leading manufacturer of consumer goods in the Brooklyn and Queens markets.
**$1500 SIGN ON BONUS**
-You will be paid $750 after 6 months of active employment, and another $750 after 1 year of continuous active employment.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
· Stimulate market growth through coverage of independent Retail C-Stores that are supplied by cash & carry and c-store distributors in assigned geography
· Manage sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
· Conduct professional product presentations to current and prospective Retail customers
· Place product orders and expand product offerings to retailers by selling initial fill into store by selling product off company supplied van
· Achieving sales goals and brand building presence
· Building lasting relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert consumer insights and advice
· Utilize iPad technology for reporting all inventory/sales made daily and weekly
· Consistently demonstrating company values in all business interactions
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
· Route/Territory sales experience preferred
· Professional sales approach
· Knowledgeable and passionate about exceptional client service and exceeding sales goals
· Outgoing and assertive personality
· Exceptional time management skills, excellent communication skills and organizational skills required
· iPad technology skills
· Trip planning skills and comfort with driving a commercial van (Ford Transit Connect or similar)
· Valid driver's license required
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.