Are you a self-starter with strong attention to detail? Acosta is looking for IMPACT Retail Service Merchandisers to perform project retail work. You will implement plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, stock rotation, build displays, and complete surveys and audits.
Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
Strong demonstration of the following Core Competencies:
- Quality Commitment: Maintain quality standards that meet and/or exceed expectations
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
- Need to be able to lift and carry individual cases of product, shelving, or displays up to 30 pounds
- Be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for limited periods of time
- Have reliable access to the internet
- You must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive in a car for extended periods of time
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Colorado Pay Range: $12.32-$13.50
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.