As a Retail Merchandiser for Sam’s club you will primarily provide retail sales merchandising coverage, proper implementation of current plan-o-grams for a set and location, and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned territory. You will be responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals through store coverage and executing objectives as set forth by your Manager to achieve superior in-store results.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
• People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
• Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
• Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
• Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
• Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
• Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
• Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
• Retail or Sales Experience preferred
• High School Diploma/GED
• Experience utilizing technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices)
• Comfortable with technology, ability to interpret instructions to build displays
• Ability to access the internet, operate a computer, and be familiar with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
• Must have a valid driver’s license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car for an extended period of time.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
• Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
• Must be flexible and willing to participate in ongoing trainings to accommodate the changing needs of the business to ensure your success.
• Must work independently within a team environment, use time efficiently, and demonstrate initiative to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Ability to travel overnight occasionally.
• Must follow Company policies.
• Maintain confidentiality of client and Company information.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.