- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- You are experienced, comfortable, and able to utilize technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions to build displays.
- Enjoy being physically active and can lift 60 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
- Experience with a palette jack a plus.
- Have a valid driver’s license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car to and from multiple locations throughout your workday.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
- If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already, even better!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.