HIRING NOW! At Acosta, the Retail Stocker represents our customers and clients by stocking their products on shelves in assigned grocery stores, checking for accurate inventory and updating stock totals. You will answer questions from management, handle maintenance problems and send updates to your manager daily. The Retail Stocker will ensure that the shelves are fully stocked, ready for shoppers, and that they match the shelf tag protocol established by the Retailer.
What We Offer!
Job Stability - Acosta is a full-service sales, marketing and service company established in 1927. With over 90 years of experience, we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands and are a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada.
Paid Time Off - Acosta provides paid time off for both FT and PT associates.
Benefits - Acosta offers all FT and PT associates a complete core benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options.
Acosta also offers several voluntary benefits to both FT and PT associates including life, disability, critical illness and more.
Acosta offers both FT and PT associates a 401(k) savings plan.
Acosta provides an Employee Assistance Program to all FT and PT employees, which includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced and happy life.
Career Advancement Opportunity – With approximately 30,000 employees in both field and office positions, Acosta has something for everyone. Several members of Acosta’s current leadership team started with the company as merchandisers!
• Stocking and merchandising client supplied product throughout assigned grocery stores at assigned rates.
• Display maintenance
• Assisting with product placement and positioning on grocery shelves.
• Participate in the IMPACT 4 Tier training program on effective stocking practices and Impact guidelines.
• Achieve IMPACT DSD certification (employer-provided)
• Utilize a Handheld device to answer questions in Acosta’s reporting system about results in-store and store conditions.
• Handle maintenance problems.
• Ensure updates are sent to manager daily.
• Working in a team environment, ensuring that the work is completed each day.
• Maintaining good attendance.
• Maintaining safe work practices.
• You are an independent, self-starter who doesn’t need much direction to get the work done. You enjoy working in a self-directed environment, executing the tasks assigned to you. You are thorough in your work ensuring plans are followed to a tee. You pride yourself on maintaining a positive attitude and not stopping until a job is done right.
• You are comfortable using technology, including a handheld (smart phone) type device.
• You’ve ideally had experience in grocery, stocking, inventory, merchandising, etc., but all are encouraged to apply
• You’re able to re-prioritize multiple tasks.
• You’re able to follow information in a schematic format.
• You have strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
• You’re able to work independently without direct on-site supervision and care about the completion of your work and the work of your team.
• You’ve got lots of energy.
• You feel comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
• You can carry 20 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• This position requires some heavy lifting. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to sit and drive. The employee is frequently required to stand, climb and walk. Must be able to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to both a typical office / store environment and all outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environments is low to high.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.